Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vista - On the Rocks. Azure in the Clouds...

Seeing this brilliant piece of satire by America's Finest news Source - The Onion News, made me think.

With Vista having chosen the Red Screen of Death , as its official time-please message , the devout and loyal fans of a much peaceful colour were very disappointed. Having to see the altogether familiar shade just on special occasions like the Beijing Olympics, did take its toll on an XP zealot.
BSOD was  ZOMG level in funnity. It was the zen in awesomeness. It unleashed previously unseen waves of creativity amongst the developers [ to use that time on a different OS, I must confess].
Anyways, here is the kinda froody things that you could do with them blue screens.
[ Statutory Warning : Not safe for Work, especially if you're at Microsoft]


bsod-fun

Cheaply mashed from the following sources [1 ],[2].
Anways, the point of this painstakingly researched article is to, waht-else, reveal a conspiracy theory of course...
The people at microsoft, ever so attentive to their customer needs, have heard our earnest pleas.
They are rolling out a new and improved version of BSOD on the clouds...Call it BSOD 2.0 if you must.
You don't believe me, do you? I knew it. But I have ball-clinching evidence to this effect.

What do they name their Cloud computing OS as? What better a name to support my theory, than "AZURE". [1 ],[2 ]
A reasonably accurate dictionary defines:


Noun: azure
1. A light shade of blue
Verb: azure
1. Colour azure
Adjective: azure
1. Of a deep somewhat purplish blue colour similar to that of a clear October sky.

The clues are out there, on the cloud .

See, don't tell me that I didn't warn you before.

Happy Computing. I'm on Cloud 7 already...

No comments:

Post a Comment