Friday, April 25, 2008

Turing Machines and extreme irritation

/* The F word will be used 3 times in this post, for completely appropriate reasons. Kindly close your eyes just before u pass over it. Thank you */

Well, I was on my way to good ol' Bengalooru on some work. In this bus called Indira Travels...
Well, I dint find her, but anyways, this is what happened.

Some of my brilliant NITKian Juniors were here,
filled with placement fear,
Oh. Dear Dear....

These buggers are discussing about Turing machines, and other algos. Various placement related stuff.
[ I'd give a million to anyone who'd guess their branch]

Well, to this particular chap, I pose a question.

" It is 5.45 in the morning. You have a 80 decibel voice, and you're shouting at an angle of 60 deg relative to your seat, about turing bullcrap. Exactly how many people are you annoying? "

Answer: The whole fucking bus.....

Well, if you want to understand Turing Machines, I'd love to teach you.
An awesome description by my friend- Junior- con- comps don - Anirudh
" Turing Machines should be called "SlideFuck" , you know like " BrainFuck" ,
but this time, with only two symbols, "left" and right".

There, you nasty sucker... got that.....
If you still have a doubt, then " One tight slap".

Cheerio

P.S: I know who you are.... [ grin]

No comments:

Post a Comment