In a desperate attempt to bridge the gap between WolfRam Alpha and itself, Google released something known as Google Squared. [ The service ] [ The official Post].
My conspiracy theory is that this is a majorly quadratic statement by Google in the light of the Tiananmen Square Incident Anniversary, which happens to be on June 4th[ i.e, Today ].
To all those crazy lunatics over there, let me fuel it further by saying that June is the 6th Month, and 4 is the date. Oh . Holy Moly, that's 6 and 4. => 64? Get it? That's a perfect square...
Go ahead, I've made your day. Send all those crazy forwards, and troll in all possible forums out there, because deep within your stupid hearts, you know it to be true.
With all due respects to Google, Wolfram Alpha still continues to totally arouse Geeky researchers ( and trivia hunters), with the same feeling that people used to [ and still get ], when randomly bouncing off wikipedia pages.
And in keeping up with my holy tradition of keeping the kernel of the post in the very end, and most often than not, missing it entirely, here's them goodies...
[ Open the image in a different tab, if you wish ]
Well, there has been no editing absolutely. There in lies my integrity [ as well as differentiability, from other arbit meme creators out there ]. Don't believe me, check it out.
Now, let me expertly dissect this information, as a certain annoying Arnab ComeSwami would.
Some Salient Features:
- Vajpayee proves why he's still the best out there. He's a DLF maximum, and a citi moment of success all rolled into one smooth package.
- Karat's priced at 2 Dollars. he he. Take that you pseudo-communisty bleddy red-chaddis. No Marx for you this time. For all that dirty Lenin that you washed in public, serves you right.
- Advani's priced slightly higher than Mr.Singh. That's just the added value of viral marketing, and internet flash ads. And him being the Iron Man of India, to boot.
- Lalu foxes even Google. Even the mighty know-it-all search engine cannot figure out how much stash the Bihari-Bond is hiding.
- Sonia Gandhi - well, I refrain from commenting, in accordance with previously maintained policies. Respect mam, or as they say in fluent Italian, 'KThnxBai'.
which apparently stands for " But It's Not Google".
Several scapegoats have confirmed this fact to be true, and have unanimously bleated out that a search engine so lousy, cannot definitely be a clone of Google.
But, do not shoo off this Bingy thingy so soon. If history has taught us anything, [ other than about one crazy dude pillaging through other another crazy dude's city, and general voyeuristic/hedonistic activities of folks with lots of cash ] , it is this.
"Services/Movements/ Tools/ Softwares with recursive names might not be successful commercially, but will definitely end up being a major pain-in-the-ass of the opposite party concerned. "
off the cuff examples being, GNU, LAME, WiNe.
So, watch out. Microsoft hopes for some Bing Bling soon...
Oh, and by the way. This happens to be my 50th post.[ Hurrah, yippee yay. Saavdhaan, Vishraam.]
Muchas Gracias to all of you for all this nice readership thing that's happening so far.
Keep up the good work :-)
If there was an award for the highest blogging throughput, an award for the most prolific and active blogger out there, you know, the person with all the witty regular posts, and amazing rapport with the readers.....
I wouldn't have got it.