Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More Crap.....

Why do people rant? Why? Why?.... I always believe, don't keep complaining about stuff- Be the change.
If something is utter bull-shit, make it better.. Then some might brightly point out. What about this blog?... Well, can't you see? I'm working on it...
True, this stuff might seem like its nonsense, and the only part that made some sense to you was the fact that I just said " its nonsense", but c'mon give me a break.
Lots of people have said lots of things about the way I write, the way I talk, and basically 'the way I am' . Constructive criticism aside, its most to do with Reductio ad Hitlerum , with people spewing comments just because I've something to do with it. Screw you guys.
True this may not be a web-log [ blog for short ] , in its truest definition, coz I dont tend to spill out my deepest secrets, personal cravings, morbid fascinations , erudite memoirs , or the likes... But seriously, who cares.
Its free webspace. Its between me and google, me and wordpress , whatever. Who the hell are you to bother, what I do with it?.
Oh. But I do.... coz you, my readers, the esteemed audience , the all-mighty critics have looked down upon my works as if it were scum of the universe types. Where have I gone wrong?
I write for myself, but it'd surely help if some pitiful soul glances over this once in a while and gives his two-penny's worth of comments, over what's good , and what's bad, but most importantly what's ugly .

A great quote from South Park comes to mind:- " If you don't crap the crap , then it is not a crap". It makes no sense what so ever, and is not the least bit related to this article. I just included it coz it was in the same episode as the title of this post.

See, here's where the problem lies in. I deviate a lot. With lots of earth-shattering, ball-breaking views with me, I tend not to express it so well, as to convey anything significantly meaningful to the other end. Maybe I've got to change.Maybe I will....

The thing is this :- any piece of writing that happens to be one of your contributions, be it this blog, some essay, a poem , or even a well-thought and painstakingly edited article on Wikipedia. When I see some illogical, irrational , and mainly stupid remarks about them, under a thin veil of constructive criticism, it just drives me insane. I'm sure some of you'd agree. To the others , sod off :-) ;

See, I managed a successful rant. I'm one of you now.... See, what you've turned me into, you lousy freaks.

P.S :- The author of this article was in perfectly sober conditions when this master-piece was created. Any signs of temporary lunacy, or influences of intoxications maybe attributed to his natural charisma. Thank you, one and all for having made it this far. Till next time -> Get lost.

Comments:-

No comments:

Post a Comment